Physical Education (PE)
At Elmgrove we are fortunate to have a specialist PE coach who delivers high quality teaching and learning to all pupils across the school in PE.
Our aim for PE is to create pupils who will be physically active and develop good habits for life in terms of health and exercise.
The aims and vision for our PE curriculum are to develop:
- An interest in PE and a willingness to join in with a positive attitude
- The range of sports pupils take part in throughout their school life
- The ability to remain physically active for sustained periods of time and to develop good exercise habits for the future
- A healthy lifestyle, being aware of the benefits of a balanced diet and regular exercise
- The ability to swim at least 25 metres and know how to remain safe in and around water
- To take initiative and become young leaders , organising , evaluating and motivating others
- Our school Golden Values (Respect, Commitment, Kindness, Responsibility) through the practice of sport
- Ensure that all pupils have access to sufficient daily physical activity of at least 60 minutes per day.
- A broad, ambitious education, including opportunities to be active during the school day and through extra-curricular activities.
- Continue to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of physical education and sport through the Sports Premium funding.
Please click on left-hand tabs / links below to find more information.
Please click on the link below to view/download local Sports Clubs in Harrow.
Harrow Sports Clubs