Family Schools Partnership
In July 2019 we were awarded the Family Schools Partnership Award (FSPA)
FSPA is designed to support schools to further develop and embed our strategic approach to parental engagement under five key areas:
• Fostering effective family school partnerships
• Communicating and consulting effectively
• Enabling parental engagement in learning
• Empowering parents and carers to develop their own skills
• Supporting successful transitions
We aim to continue all our work with parents following on from this in order to build upon our success. We aim to work in full partnership with all our parents as we know that this is the best way to help our children achieve.
If you have any comments or questions around this please contact the office or Ms Gayle our Learning Mentor.