As part of our Healthy Schools Award Status;
- The children are encouraged to bring healthy packed lunches to school (please see the guide to a healthy packed lunch attached).
- We do not allow fizzy or sugary drinks and take away food.
- Crisps should only be brought into school on Fridays
- Staff will reward children with non-based food treats such as stickers, class books or toys.
- Please do not send in sweets and chocolate as birthday celebrations (instead every class has a girl and boy birthday badge for children to wear to mark their birthdays). If parents want to celebrate their child’s birthday we ask that fruit or non-food based items such as stickers or a class book be considered instead of sweets and chocolate.
Please click on the links below to view/download more information.