What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for School Trips, Music Fees, Hot Meals, and other items such as Breakfast / After School Clubs
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you never need to miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPAy help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre
How do I get started?
We will send you an activation letter containing your temporary username and password to enable you to set up your ParentPay account. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at Elmgrove Primary School and Nursery
More information can be found on the ParentPay website alternatively contact Miss Atmani in the School Office.