School Dress Code
School Uniform Is:
- Light blue polo shirt with the school logo
- Grey (not charcoal grey) trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- Plain grey, white or navy blue socks or tights
Sweat shirts, cardigans and polo shirts with the school logo can be bought on-line from the suppliers
- In the summer girls may wear a light blue and white checked dress and boys may wear grey shorts.
Sensible black shoes may be worn to school or plain black trainers, no boots, open toed sandals, high heel or platform soled shoes.
We would recommend the children wear a navy or black coat.
- Navy shorts
- White T-shirt (plain or with the school logo)
- Elastic fronted black plimsolls/ trainers
- Navy tracksuit (for colder weather)
- Navy drawstring PE bag with the school logo
If your child wears a headscarf or a hairband, it should be plain white, navy or black.
Please ensure that every item that your child wears or brings to school is clearly named.
Children should not wear jewellery to school for safety and security reasons. The only exceptions to this are items worn for religious reasons, or very small stud earrings or watches. During physical education lessons no jewellery must be worn.